- It is vital for clients to make & book acrylic/gel refill appointments in order to maintain the nail enhancements and to avoid damage to the client’s natural nails.
- Every 2 weeks is recommended for refills or maintenance. Please see the price list for costs.
- Nail enhancements should never be self-removed by the client, as this can result in damage to the natural nails. Flamingo Beauty offers professional and safe removal of nail extensions and polishes at a cost.
- Clients should expect nail extensions to gradually wear-off with time. Extensive exposure to water or cleaning chemicals increases the likelihood in the lifting of the nail extensions. Thus we recommend nail enhancements or refills every 2 weeks.
- The long-wear of nail polish is also dependent on wear & tear clients should expect it to chip or peel. Regular polishes MAY last up to 3 days and whilst Gel Polishes should be guaranteed up to 2 weeks, however this is also dependent on the client. Flamingo Beauty uses professional certified products to prolong the life of polishes but chipping or peeling may still occur. Clients should expect to remove and re-apply nail polish upon chipping or peeling.
TREATMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our terms and conditions are composed of treatment recommendations and expectations (above) as well as important information below:
- Flamingo Beauty reserves the right to decline any treatment if we deem it to be inappropriate or have the potential to cause harm.
- Refunds/repairs are to our discretion. Generally, defects caused within 3 days for shellac and 5 days for powder extensions are repaired free, however defects thought to be caused by the client will not be repaired for free. Money paid by clients is not refundable.
- By leaving our salon, clients accept the services are perfectly done and have no errors made by members of staff.
- We do not permit children to be brought to the salon and cannot accept responsibility for any children while adults are receiving treatment. It is not acceptable for members of staff to child mind while parents are receiving treatment, nor clients to child mind while receiving treatments.
- Children under 18s should be accompanied by parents at our salon. Otherwise, we reserve the right to refuse children under 18s.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Flamingo Beauty has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that information provided through this website is accurate at the time of inclusion; however, it accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website. The information available on this site may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. For up-to-date information, please contact us by calling on 0118 959 8898. Flamingo Beauty reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time without notice.
- It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this website that Flamingo Beauty will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including direct, indirect, special and consequential loss or damage, arising from the use of this information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website, except that Flamingo Beauty does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We do not collect or store client’s credit card information in any form, hence we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind, including direct, indirect, special and consequential loss or damage, arising from the use of this information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website.