We regret to inform that for health and safety reasons:
- No children under the age of 4 are allowed in the salon during the client’s appointment.
- Exceptions are when it is the day of the child’s appointment for their nails that has been scheduled.
- Children aged between 4 and 16 should be accompanied by a supervising parent or guardian at all times whilst in our salon. In the case of a parent or guardian having a treatment, a child cannot be left unattended in the salon but to be under the supervision of her/his parent or guardian at all times.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer certain treatments for anyone under the age of 16 without their parent/guardian’s consent and presence. A member of staff might ask to see an ID before proceeding with the treatment.
- Parental consent form must be completed by the young person’s parent/guardian and returned to us prior to treatment. Otherwise, we reserve our right to refuse children under the age of 16. (A copy of Parental Consent can be acquired at our salon or online via this link)
- Please ensure your children have a babysitter the day of your appointment. Our policy is not only to guarantee your child’s safety but to ensure every appointment goes in a smooth and timely manner for each client.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused to our customers. We assure you that we fully understand your concerns and sympathise with your point of view. However, we have taken much time before considering to implement this policy in order to enhance our overall customer experience for anyone visiting. We understand that although your children may be well behaved, however, other children might not. Therefore we cannot discriminate from parent to parent with regards to whose children we allow on to the premises. There have been a number of incidents in the past where the parent or guardian is on the chair or undergoing treatment while their child/children have been running about causing a distraction to the staff members, but more importantly, being a hazard to themselves.